This week’s teacher feature is Mr. Buchman. This teacher teaches for those crazy seventh graders and helps with special ed. In this article you can find out the song that he likes, but won’t admit to and other things that I’m sure you never knew about him.
- What are you afraid of?
Being put in jail for a crime I didn’t commit and losing my teeth.
- What is something beautiful you see everyday?
Seeing my wife and daughter every morning are my favorite parts of the day.
- What song do you like, but don’t like admitting?
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen and Telephone by Lady Gaga
- Do you work out? how often? where? when?
I ride my road bike as much as possible in the summer. During the winter I work out at home when I have time, which isn’t very often.
- Do you have any quirky habits?
Before I do anything I ask myself, would an idiot do that? If the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. Also, through concentration I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will.
6.What is your middle name? Where did it come from?
Michael, it’s my father’s name.
- What’s your favorite sport to watch and why?
It depends on the season, I love watching basketball in the winter, since I’ve always played and coached the sport. But there is nothing better than watching a Tigers game on a slow summer afternoon.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Merciless, Jackhammer, Insatiable
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I’ve eaten caviar and escargot. I guess those are considered weird.
- And lastly, what’s your favorite word and why?
This time of year my favorite word is snowday…for obvious reasons.